Friday, August 19, 2005

Revenge of the pale red kitchen

Pooh’s ‘remedy’ has apparently worked. Yay. I can't tell you how overcome with joy I was to hear that. Gawd.

I am now painting the cabinets.

Pink!!!

Mooahahahahah!!!

Yes it is small and petty, but it makes me feel better! The idea of my ever so manly husband cooking in a pink and cream kitchen just makes me smile.

In fact I think that pansy print yellow calico just might make some lovely curtains. After all the western motif we have now just does not go with my pretty pastel pink cabinets.

Does this make me an ebil wifey???

Do I care…. Erm NO!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Too funny, Meme! I can just picture your lovely pink and cream kitchen and your grumbling hubby!!

Jenn said...

*curls lip* Go with the black.. and make him do the Elvis dance!! Thank ya thank ya verra much

Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL that's funny. I like it *g*