Saturday, August 13, 2005

Moohahahha


Finally I have my very own blog! I know every one is ever so excited for me, as It is all about me and me (meme get it??) Fine so it is a dorky joke

Anyhoo happy b-day to our nee who we love!

All hail the deet queen!!!

I have started a interesting little game on yahoo groups. Thanks to all my friends that have helped me with the development of Winding City!

I am very excited as Booh (name has been changed to protect the innocent) has drawn a map of the city and now its like we have our own little corner of the universe!

And thanks to my very own Pooh who helped me make up Winding to start with!
Muah!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love itt!! I am the Jenn, your friendly neighborhood blog bandita! muah and welcome to blogspot Meems!

Karen said...

Yeah, Winding rocks!!! Welcome to da blogspot and the map absolutely rocks too.Here's a link to mine...
http://theqspot.blogspot.com/