Saturday, September 03, 2005

What gives me the red ass…

No, it is not my sunburn, which is turning into a lovely tan TYVM. A friend of mine emailed this to us this morning. It was posted on one of the loops she belongs to.

I am printing is as it came to me.

lizzy baker
Date: Sat Sep 3, 2005 10:51 am
Subject: shadowsgurl88@yahoo.com Send Email

New orleans needs to be hit with another hurricain in my opinion. And did any ofyou know that the people on the bridge were there to begin with and they all had two days warning to get the hwll out. Its stupid cause they were all alcoholics and crack user thats why they were jumping. Its was cause of withdraw simptoms.Adn new orleans was a guetto and beside a few historical monuments it was trash I know cause i have been there. And did ya know there so nasty they Raped andmurdered and shot 6 people in the own st6adium then set it on fire. there abunch of welfare, drug doing people that need to be hit by katrina again.


My goodness,
What a lot you have to say Ms. Baker. Obviously you have given this a lot of thought, and I can well see how you would feel this way.

Obviously you are far above the rest of us common mortals. I guess the rest of us should feel privileged that we get to see the glorious light that shines out of your ass as you bend over and show it to the world with this post. I mean it is not every day one gets to meet a perfect person.

Wow, in fact I cannot believe the rest of America does not fall in line with your oh so brilliant pronouncements. It must be very easy to sit up there on your pedestal and ignore the suffering of small children, the elderly and the animal life that is amongst the - and I quote- welfare, drug doing people that need to be hit by katrina again.

I don’t know what faith you are, Ms. Baker or if you even believe that there may be a power higher than you and your big uninformed mouth, but I would surely love to be a fly on the wall when you get your chance to meet that deity. Just to see if your explanation for this drivel is as poorly worded and inane as your posting was.

I also hope you remember the phrase what goes around comes around. So that when something truly awful and devastating happens to you (and it will, it always does.) There won’t be any confusion or poor-me’s about it.

Also perhaps you should write a strongly worded letter to all the dictionary publishers out there and make them aware that they have been misspelling most of the words in the English language. as you are so wise and all knowing. I counted at least 9 words that they should fix post haste.

From a person who has several friends from New Orleans, has visited the city a lot more than you and seen the beauty in the place and people.

Meme

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw Wendy, I am sure Gene Simmons is a very cool person and all, but wtf does he have to do with Katrina? STOP SPAMMING THE BLOGS!

Mimi Gilbreath said...

That's my Jenn!!

Muah darling

Karen said...

Excellent response Meme! You are quite eloquent - even if you do give me jingle bell elf nightmares and threaten me with hideous ponchos!!!!

Jenn said...

I liked that poncho, Kookie, just not the material. Go on, Muffy, make her and Nuffy a poncho.. WITH JINGLIE BELLS ON IT!! MOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Mimi Gilbreath said...

I have decided against the poncho, I feel the stainedglass fleece vest and the patchwork gouchos will make a bigger statement.

Muah
Meme

Karen said...

NOOOOOO, not the patchwork gauchos!!!! Anything but those!!!

Mechele Armstrong said...

Grrrrr. Great post on that ignorant one. Made me grumble too.

And wahhh my sunburns never turn into tans.