Friday, September 23, 2005

Just a little update

Ok I know it has been a while since I posted, I am very sorry.

Not much has happened, I finally found a job. Go me! My butt-burn has turned into a tasty tan. Pooh is most pleased. Speedy the turtle made another of his great escapes along with Pooh Jr. The snake got away but Speedy was left eating his dust. Speedy is now giving me the go to hell stare from his aquarium. Pooh has threatened to turn him into a rattle, but Speedy knows he is a pussy and would never.

I have begun work on a novella. It is going well actually or would if Pooh would leave me alone for FIVE MINUTES. He has been pestering the crap out of me. I wish he would find a girlfriend to take up his time. I resorted to telling him I was totally blocked and could not write squat, this seemed to satisfy him as he is acting normally again.

Not that he does not have his sweet moments, he sat with me in the backyard last night, and took me to dinner tonight. Pooh is a lovely and wonderfully alpha male; v. sesy , and everyone knows that alpha males come with a huge pile of BS one has to deal with.

Moving on, Winding city is very successful, thanks to my girls who seem to have fallen as in love with the Memeverse (as Nee calls it) as I have. Muah to you all and you know who you all are.

Things have also been going well with my mom and dad, I have been spending one day a week with them, it is very nice as I missed them terribly. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for my brother.

I also started Weight Watchers I have lost 10 lbs so far. Go me again! I am woefully out of shape though, but much like my writing I keep plodding along.

Well that is all for now. As always keep the victims of Katrina in mind, remember the divine loves a cheerful giver and let us all hope that Rita will not be a repeat of that shameful incident.
Meme

4 comments:

Karen said...

The Memeverse ROCKS and so do you - go on with your tan ass, girlie!

Mimi Gilbreath said...

Yes well unfortunately only half of each cheek is tan, the other half is still ghostly white *sigh*
It is sad really.

Muah

Jenn said...

Half an ass tan is better than none. Wise proverb from the Jennish Princess this is. *grins* GO MEEMS! Ten pounds v.v. good.. but ur.. I'm STILL THE PRETTIEST! *runs like hell*

Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL yes a half ass tan is better than none. I never get any tan *sigh*.

And so glad writing and everything is going well for you!! Go Meme!