Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Smoke gets in my eyes!

Well, well how time does fly,

Let me see what have I been doing with myself? (besides not keeping up with my blog?)
I have been accepted by Midnight Showcase to write a story for their summer Spellfire Digest. Yes it is very exciting! Go me!!!

I did have the deer-in-the-headlights-writer’s-block for about a week but then our Devine Ms. Q gave me some advice that I had given her and it’s all good now. May I say that I do indeed give good advice *Preens*

Pooh has stopped making fire and now apparently can only produce smoke. So I am indeed a smoked Meme. *sigh* He has also managed to break the wood stove, Apparently no one informed him that one splits logs with an ax and a wedge, not by beating them against the lip of the wood stove. Luckily there was no fire, only smoke so we did not have to file an insurance claim. ( I wonder if we are covered for an act of Pooh?)

As a side note, three of marvelous mad cows listed in the side bar have also been accepted into the Spellfire digest I have been , this is a most exciting development as you know how ebil likes to stick together!

That is all for now, I shall endeavor to keep you all abreast of things here in the smoky little kingdom of Princess Smoked Meme and Chief Pooh of the ripped drawers!
Muah

P.s. Much thanks to Jenn for fixing my blog with a new look!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

It ain't flippin fixed! What is up with it? Gah! I am going to be workin upon it right the heck now. *grins*

Karen said...

Yes, it is me...the Divine Ms. Q...congrats on the story and on taking your own advice!

Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats Meme! I can't wait, keep us informed.