Monday, February 20, 2006

Shouldn't this be easy?

Hmm
It has been brought to my attention that, as a budding author, I should consider getting a website of my own.

Good Lord! Look people, the only reason I have this blog is because my good friend Jenn did all my HTML or whatever it is called for me. I am such a dolt at this stuff that she is forced to keep a file on her own computer of all my stuff and fix my mistakes.

*sigh*

There seems to be a bewildering array of places one can get a website at. So how does a tech-challenged gal know how to get the one that is right for her. I mean it’s not like I can to go match.com and fill out a questionnaire and be matched up to the right one. Or can I?

Gah!

So hear my cry for help out there in cyber space.

Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do? Ahem. *ok my Gone With the Wind moment has passed. *

Any advice shall be gratefully accepted

Thanks!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi there!
I have my websites at www.moonfruit.com - they are a great, easy way to make a website - they have free versions too. You can have a trial period. It's easy fun and makes professional looking sites.
Good Luck!
(Or you can pay me to make you one....lol)