Thursday, March 09, 2006

Four Of Pentacles
Key words
Wanting to POSSESS
BLOCKING change
Maintaining CONTROL

The four of pentacles represents possessions. Financial problems will be overcome and you will find yourself with material stability. A very solid home life is indicated, this is great if it comes after a time of struggle, however if not, life could become too predictable.

OK this one was not too hard for me to figure out. Today I started a new job and it is one where I shall be making more money than the last. I also am saving to go back to school so, much like the grouchy merchant in this card, I am hoarding every dime I make with an almost posessive jealousy. It is mine, MINE!!! And you cant have it, I shant share!!!
Bwahahahahahah!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

MEEMS HAS A JOB AS THE IHOPHO!! WHOOOHOOOO Po' some sugah on me!

Sam said...

Hey there! I hope the new job works out well!!
The card can also mean holding on to something obsessively - remember - the more you give the more you get!
(that really is a silly saying, isn't it??)
Hugs!

Mimi Gilbreath said...

too true Sam!

I thought about that, but I am not the obsessive sort. In fact Pooh keeps telling me I am too giving. He is lucky I am because no other woman would but up with him! LOL!

Karen said...

I shall now refer to you as the Cinnastack Biotch, which is Jenn's fault since she told me what they are. Here's hoping you make more on the waffle ho stroll than you did at the chicken shack.